Meal Planner Academy
Frequently Asked Questions
What is coaching exactly?
Coaching helps you get perspective on your life, mind, and behavior so you can achieve the results you want in your life.
Coaching vs. Therapy
Coaching is not a replacement or substitute for mental health therapy. However, therapy and coaching do not have to be mutually exclusive. It is all comes down to personal preference and some clients even choose to do both simultaneously!
Desire to be assessed for a mental health condition(s) and receive treatment for the condition(s)
Want to receive services by someone who possess a degree and license for mental health services
- Wish to discuss, explore, and analyze the past
- Typically prefer to receive services that have a more passive, reflective approach
- May have a diagnosis or symptom(s) of a mental health condition, but are functioning day-to-day
- Do not have a diagnosis or symptom(s) of a mental health condition, but want to develop better emotional resiliency and control
- Are future-focused and want to be done focusing on the past
- Want to get "unstuck", set and achieve goals, and push out of their comfort zone
- Want to design a life of purpose and fulfillment, but do not know where to start
- Feel they are living their life on autopilot and want more
- Want to create strong, healthy relationships with those around them and take full accountability for those relationships
- Want someone in their corner who will provide encouragement, guidance, empowerment, and accountability as they grow and evolve in every area of their lives
Besides meal planning, what can coaching help with?
Coaching can help with virtually any aspect of your life!
emotions (how to create, manage, and understand them)
over-eating / drinking
self esteem / confidence
making and reaching goals
What is it like working with you?
The Basics: Our weekly sessions consist of a 45-minute video call on Zoom.
I want coaching, but not a meal planning system.
Totally fine! You can think of Meal Planner Academy as an "extra bonus" to all the great coaching you will get in 12 sessions of working with me.
Can I work longer than 4 weeks with you?
Of course! We would just renew your package.
I have a question that is not listed here
No problem! Click HERE
Do you offer any other payment plans?
Right now, I only am accepting pay in full, up-front payment.
What is your approach to meal planning?
What you should expect with Meal Planner Academy:
Help creating a sustainable meal planning system that is entirely of your creation and free will. We tackle the nuts and bolts of meal planning and you will get coaching on ALL the rest.
Tell you what foods are "good and bad".
Give you pre-made recipe plans or tell you what to eat.
Make a meal plan for you.
Judge you or correct you in what foods you choose to include on your meal plan (if you want pizza and icecream all day every-day, go for it!)
Give you advice on macros or calories.
I'm interested in working with you! What do I do next?
So exciting! The first step is to fill out this application here.